Better Sleeping with Better Breathing
Gently Restore Functional Breathing For Better Sleep, Better Health And Better Quality Of Life
WHAT IS MYOTAPE?
Designed by internationally renowned breathing coach, author of the Oxygen Advantage and TedX speaker, Patrick McKeown, MYOTAPE safely brings the lips together to support and restore nasal breathing during wakefulness and sleep.
Mouth breathing contributes to snoring, sleep apnea, poor sleep quality and CPAP non-compliance. It causes serious developmental issues in children and is proven to negatively affect physical and mental wellbeing in adults.
Are you sick and tired of feeling sick and tired? Try MYOTAPE today and wake up to a healthier version of you!
The secret to a good night’s sleep lies in nasal breathing. Without snoring, sleep apnea symptoms, CPAP non-compliance and a stuffy nose, you will sleep better and wake feeling refreshed.
Unlike other lip tapes, MYOTAPE does not cover the mouth. Instead, it gently surrounds the mouth, bringing the lips together with a light, elastic tension that helps to maintain lip closure and ensure nasal breathing.
MYOTAPE is for Adults
WHEN USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH
BREATHING EXERCISES THE TAPE WILL:
- Prevent mouth snoring
- Improve sleep apnea and support CPAP
- Help focus, improve sleep quality and reduce fatigue
- Reduce symptoms of asthma
- Improve dental health
- Reduce anxiety
- Boost athletic performance and stamina
MYOTAPE is for Children & Teens
MYOTAPE IS DESIGNED TO RESTORE NASAL BREATHING IN CHILDREN AND TEENAGERS. THE TAPE IS TO BE WORN DURING THE DAY FOR BETWEEN 30 MINUTES AND TWO HOURS, ESPECIALLY WHILE THE CHILD IS DISTRACTED, PLAYING, READING OR USING A SCREEN. IT CAN ALSO BE WORN DURING SLEEP.
WHEN USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH BREATHING EXERCISES THE TAPE WILL:
- Improve sleep
- Support functional orthodontics, healthy teeth, and airway development
- Reduce symptoms of behavioral and learning disorders
- Improve speech and auditory processing in children
MYOTAPE Sport is For Pro and Recreational Athletes
MYOTAPE Sport is a training support for use during physical exercise. Wear while you train to experience the benefits of nasal breathing:
- Optimal oxygen
- 22% better breathing efficiency (Dallam, 2018)
- Quicker recovery after exercise
- Less airway irritation/exercise-induced asthma
- Stronger breathing muscles for better stamina
- Defense against respiratory infections like colds, flu and COVID-19
- Better inner balance (measurable using a HRV monitor)
Meet our founder
Patrick McKeown is creator, CEO and Director of Education and Training at Oxygen Advantage®, Director of Education and Training at Buteyko Clinic International and President of Buteyko Professionals International.
He is a leading international expert on breathing and sleep, and author of bestselling books including The Oxygen Advantage. His focus — to empower more people every day to breathe better, feel better and achieve their potential. Patrick designed MyoTape from 20 years’ experience in breathing for better sleep.