SENSITIVE MYOTAPE SALE NOW ON!
(1 SENSITIVE PACK OF MYOTAPE FREE WITH EVERY PURCHASED ORDER!)
Sleep Better with MyoTape
Designed to Support Breathing Through the Nose. Read the Science.
94% (89/94) of people reported that MyoTape improved their sleep health. (Survey sent to 1,000 people From July to November of 2023 with 94 people responding)
Welcome to MyoTape, a product designed to help ensure breathing through the nose. Born from the insights of Patrick McKeown, an internationally acclaimed breathing coach, MyoTape is more than just a product – it’s a lifestyle change.
Our mission is to help you master the art of nasal breathing, paving the way for improved sleep, enhanced concentration, and boosted overall health. MyoTape gently encourages lip closure without covering the mouth, offering you a comfortable, effective solution to common sleep issues.
Patrick’s co-authored article, Breathing Re-Education and Phenotypes of Sleep Apnea: A Review is published in the Journal of Clinical Medicine.
Ready to take the first step towards a healthier, more energized you?
Free Oxygen Advantage® Breathing Mobile App
MyoTape is designed to help support optimal breathing patterns for health and sports performance. In your quest to improve your breathing pattern, Patrick McKeown’s breathing program is available free by downloading the OxygenAdvantage app. The app includes breathing protocols and exercises for persons with asthma, sleep disorders, anxiety, panic disorder and high blood pressure. There are also breathing programs to help with improving exercise performance.
Interview of Patrick McKeown with Dr. Rangan Chatterjee on Importance of Breathing Through the Nose.
Note on MyoTape
MYOTAPE IS NOT INTENDED AS A CURE FOR ANY MEDICAL CONDITION AND ADVICE SHOULD ALWAYS BE SOUGHT FROM A QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER ABOUT ANY HEALTH CONCERNS
Why Breathe Through the Nose
Importance of Nasal Breathing to Help with Sleep
- Wearing Mouth Tape Improves Effectiveness of Mandibular Advancement Devices
- Breathing Through the Nose During Sleep Improves Adherence to CPAP
- Mouth Breathers with Sleep Apnea Experience Worse Oxygen Desaturation
- Importance of Breathing Through the Nose for Children with Sleep Disordered Breathing
- Breathing Re-Education and Phenotypes of Sleep Apnea by Patrick McKeown
- Mouth Breathing Dries the Throat and Mouth
Mouth Breathing and Cognition
- A Stuffy Nose Reduces Concentration
- Mouth Breathing can Affect Learning Outcomes
- Sleep Difficulties and Symptoms of ADHD in Children with Mouth Breathing
- Continuous Nasal Breathing Increases Oxygen Uptake in the Blood
- UK study: Snoring, Apnea and Mouth Breathing if Untreated at 5 years of age, Increases the Risk of Special Education Needs by 40%.
Mouth Breathing and Dental Health
- Breathing Through the Mouth Can Affect Growth of the Face
- The Association between Mouth Breathing and Crooked Teeth
- Mouth Breathing can Increase Plaque
- Mouth Breathing and Increased Risk of Periodontal Disease
Importance of Nasal Breathing for Asthma
- Mouth Breathing is Associated with Worsening of Asthma
- Breathing Through the Nose Helps Protect against Exercise Induced Asthma
- Breathing Through the Mouth Reduces Lung Function in Mild Asthma
Make a big difference to nasal issues and snoring
Having read the fabulous book “Breath” by Kames Nestor, I explored options to encourage my husband to nose breathe at night. These do look pretty comical on, but work a treat! My husband never snores now and always breathes through his nose. I have also tried them and they really do mean I wake up feeling more refreshed and without a dry mouth. We have also recommended to friends, who are also impressed.
Definitely working for me.
Easy to use. Has helped stop my snoring. I feel more rested when I wake up too.
Wow this product is great
Diagnosed with mild sleep apnea, was advised to try these strips in stead of CPAP. Took a night or two to get used to it. But my snoring has stopped, blood pressure is back to normal and I am feeling more refreshed after a deep sleep. Would definitely suggest you try – nothing to lose. Caution, peel them off slowly!
Discover the benefits of MyoTape, wake up feeling revitalized, and say goodbye to tiredness. Transform your health and energy levels today!
Children aged from four years and adults.
- Remove the paper backing from your MYOTAPE
- Using your hands, gently stretch the tape by about 20%
- Bring you lips together
- Gently place the tape so that it surrounds your mouth
Yes. The tape is a training support, not a punishment! The idea behind the light elastic tension, which ‘reminds’ the mouth to close rather than sealing the lips, is to make it easy and rewarding to restore nasal breathing.
We want you to see results from your very first week, and we want to help you restore healthy breathing patterns for long-term health. For this reason, MYOTAPE is specifically designed to be comfortable to wear.
Yes, we have designed a new version specifically for use with facial hair.
Learn more about the benefits of nasal breathing, gain practical health tips, and stay updated with the latest research.
Your journey to better health starts here!